Tuesday, June 21, 2011

$10 FREE + another $10 free at new daily deals site Lot18, HURRY!

Hurry to get a FREE $10 credit from a new daily deal site, Lot18! Lot18 has exclusive unmatched deals on the finest premium wines, glasses, utensils & more! I signed up for Lot18 a few days ago & got a free $10 credit. After signing up, I added an item to my cart but got distracted & didn’t make a purchase. Well I just got an email with another FREE $10 credit! That’s $20 free! So I just ordered some wine for 98 cents SHIPPED with my free $20 credits, woo hoo! ***Prices start at $15.99 today, & you can apply the credit towards shipping! HURRY get your FREE $10 credit & see the deals here: Lot18

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by fom MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Swinging by once more to follow your lovely blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete